The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sart

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-09

Sart Empty
PostSubject: Sart   Sart Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 1:40 pm

Hey The Burning Blade

Most of me used to know from former times as Sartanus 70 Human Warlock. Sartanus is still walking around on Bronzebeard but it's not me anymore ...

Explanation: I used to share my account with a friend ... I had a good character full with Tailoring Epics and Blue Decent Gear and Enchants of level 70 Heroic Instances and Karazhan. My friend became Jealous and we had a fight ... after the fight he sold our account at ebay to a noob player who just wanted to buy an instant 70 with decent gear and good reputation.

After 7 months scattering around on Free Fun Servers I decided to turn back to my roots ... Human Warlock and now i'm back again in my old friendly guild who didn't forget me ... so thx for inviting me again.

Well that was a quite long story but things happened and we need to go on ... XD.

Well for those who don't really know me, I'm Brecht - 20 years old - Male from Belgium. I study partly at University and work partly as an IT Manager. Also you might have see that i'm a kinda "talk-alot-hyperactive" guy ... seems that I have ADHD some hyperactiveness and sometimes I can be a hell to all of you ... just remember that If i'm so talking alot I'm just me and that I'll try to control it, although it isn't that easy ...

I also have Dyslexie and Dyscalculi, so I have real problems with understanding english slang and stuff like that, also normal standard english is quite tuff for me to comprehense.

Hmm what can I say more, Oh yeah I have a heart beat disorder, for that i'm surgered 5 times and the problem is still there. I was used to be an professional Basketter in my youth doing European Contests (European Youth Premier League - age 16 - 19) But just because my disorder I had to quit sports ... but I'm quite muscles and tall. 2meters 07centimeters. 98kg, blonde hair and blue eyes ...

If any of you want to ask me about what ever you can imagine, just ask ahead i'm quite open minded and don't be afraid to ask ...

Also big hugs to Eraadia, Moonie, Hanny, Parella, Heaven, Doug and all other members from in the times of Commanders of the Earth and later from in the Burning Blade.

I'm so happy to got you all back ofcourse ... ^^

And yes I edited this post XD

Greetings and Kind Regards

Sart

Last edited by on Mon Dec 17, 2007 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elwoods
Admin
Elwoods

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-07

Sart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sart   Sart Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2007 4:21 pm

Hey Sart

Nice to have you back here, you were actually the third person ever to sign up for the board

well see ya ingame
El
Back to top Go down

Sart
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: