The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eraadia - The Hug Monster

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eraadia

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-06

Eraadia - The Hug Monster Empty
PostSubject: Eraadia - The Hug Monster   Eraadia - The Hug Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 3:20 am

bounce Well Hugs and cuddles fellow guild brothers and Sisters, I am now a Baron, which is nice. Thank you for the Promotion, though I remain as ever someone who just see this as a Game. Those of you who know me Hi but you know me and this is for those who don't. I am a very real and contactable person, not just an avatar, I personally don't hide behind my charcter Eraadia, and my Alts so who am I ? I am Myles and do please say Hi cos I am very friendly. I like to play and have fun, I leave all the politics to the saddos who like that sort of thing. I am not serious and like to have fun in instances and quests, I am always finding new ways to die, repairs bills hold no fear for me, so if you want to have fun then please inv me. If you want to fill my head with tactics and politics then please don't lol
Take care my fellow guildies Azeroth is big
Feel free to facebook me - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=708032061
Back to top Go down
Sart

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Eraadia - The Hug Monster   Eraadia - The Hug Monster Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 11:02 pm

Hey Myles, I couldn't see you photographs so I had to register ... after all I did and I see one small picture ... ^^ well w/e you're funny as you said, I like you, if you want to keep in touch by any "internettian" communication programs then give me a sign ... I'm available on msn and skype. See you soon ingame mate "hugs" back ... greetings the hyperactive-talk-alot-ish-kid Sart
Back to top Go down
eraadia

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Eraadia - The Hug Monster   Eraadia - The Hug Monster Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2007 7:08 am

Thank you Sart, I will try n get in touch when I get a minute, lol, Netherdrakes don't just appear you know have lots to do to rope one.

P.S. to above post, if you wanna add me on face book thats fine, but same as in game, don't just randomly try adding or poking let me know who the hell you are first lol
Hugs and such xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eraadia - The Hug Monster   Eraadia - The Hug Monster Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eraadia - The Hug Monster
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: