The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunter Builds

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raider

Raider

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-01-29

Hunter Builds Empty
PostSubject: Hunter Builds   Hunter Builds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 5:00 am

I generally like to go for the traditional 41 Beast Mastery and 20 Marksman spec. This gives me some great dps from my pet, and i also have aimed shot. I am using this spec for levelling atm, tried it out in PvP and it is pretty decent, so will most likely stick with this spec. I would advise other hunters who attend kara to go for the 41/20 BM spec, this is quite a favoured spec by other hunters.
Back to top Go down
DouganTheLegend

DouganTheLegend

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-24

Hunter Builds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter Builds   Hunter Builds Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 4:11 pm

Well i have got a hunter in other server which is a different option to BM specc. If you dont go BM specc u can go for MM or Surv. But notice that MM is a wannabe survivalist, cos MM bases its dmg in the improved crit bonus, the intellect and few more things. Considering that, youll see that survivalist specc, having 0/20/41 is pretty good for pvp and for pve. Uve got better traps and more long lasting, 13% extra crit fromg what u get with any other specc, sleeping shot which is very handy in instances, but not so good in raids. Having 20 talents in MM means you are having 5% crit and 10% eficciency, aimed shot, improved concussing (2/5) , rapid killing (good one for everywhere) and 30% increased critical strike bonus. Also you can go for the 5/11/45(46?) i have tried this one, and liked a lot as well but once I hit 70 i never used aspect of hawk again but of viper.
Also, think of all posibilities of readiness, re-trapping instantly, rapid fire 2ce, 2 misdirections...
For this last specc you can ask Rathcet (5/11/45) cos he is specced that way atmo. And if someone has told you survivalist is a melee specc, he is VERY WRONG, and he has probably never tried surv once he was high lvl.
For this specc you will need stamina, lots of agility and attack power, and u shud go for crit just if it gives other stats, cos you will have without having any good gear 30% crit...so its like : crit crit crit crit crit......

Hope u liked it, tho for lvling i dont recommend survivalist. Its hard to make your pet get aggro with so much crit and your pet dies easy, but once u have misdirection your surv hunter owns.

Doug
Back to top Go down

Hunter Builds
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade-
Jump to: