The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sheldra

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sheldra

Sheldra

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Sheldra Empty
PostSubject: Sheldra   Sheldra Icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2008 6:52 am

Hi i am Sheldra or for some ppl Foss as they may know me from previeus experiance Shocked Im also Admidala!

As you might notice all my characters have Female names and for some it could be quite a shock that i am infaqt a guy!!! omg!! Question of the 24ish characters i have only 2 are male, my first ever made character an orc, and my latest a night elf hunter. My characters are Female because i dont like staring at a mans butt al day Shocked

I live in The netherlands and im studieng to become a teacher, the kids that i will teach/teach are 10-12 years old. I consider myself to be a very social person who enjoys having conversations and discussions altho i might be a bit to straight forward im not rly out to get you Wink

I spend about 3-4 hours a day on my Beloved shaman Sheldra, she's finaly beginning to look how i inteded when i made her, altho with the new badges rewards out there i need to get myself 2 new items Wink

Also im the guy in the way to big avatar on the left side of this post! I have no id why its so large but for some reason the site lets me use it so i figured aaaaaw wth =)

God is love!
Sheldra/Niels
Back to top Go down

Sheldra
Page 1 of 1