The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flaziuz / Zatoiin / Pvppaladin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Flaziuz

Flaziuz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-03-27

Flaziuz / Zatoiin / Pvppaladin Empty
PostSubject: Flaziuz / Zatoiin / Pvppaladin   Flaziuz / Zatoiin / Pvppaladin Icon_minitimeThu Apr 03, 2008 1:39 pm

Hey people im Mikkel, also known as Flaziuz,Zatoiin and Pvppaladin
When i saw this guild for the first time i was amazed by how nice and friendly it was so i wanted to join you guys at all costs! and when i found out that you were clearing karazhan every week i was BLOWN away! but here i am bounce

I am 15 years old, 16 in may, so atm im just chilling in school and doing boring homeworks, i go college after this term, so i will be gone there. BuT! i might be able to visit you in some weekends. Anyway...
i live in Denmark in a small city called Viborg, 50.000 people living here Smile so im having fun What a Face
my future plans is being some kind of internet designer or supporter because i like speaking english and i want to improve my speech and that's why i need my computer fixed so i can use a microphone on ventrilo when doing karazhan with you <3!Very Happy
Well that was me cheers
Back to top Go down

Flaziuz / Zatoiin / Pvppaladin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: