The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bladelegion

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bladelegion

Bladelegion

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Bladelegion Empty
PostSubject: Bladelegion   Bladelegion Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 4:26 am

Well okay im 18 son of Diamanda... started playing WOW about this time last year....

I was playing on Darksorrow my first character i ever made was a rogue i got it to level 5 and thought "rogues are shit" so i made a warrior as i always played a warrior/knight class on MMORPGs...

I played 1-60 in 2 weeks without the help of hong kong fuey farming... and then spent the past year accumulating gear at level 60... when tbc came out.. i spent time getting to 70

However on myserver peoples attitudes began to change and everyone became too selfish in what they were doing themselves... i decided to leave my friends on darksorrow... i got their myspaces/msn/numbers etc before i left as these were the people i wanted to stay in contact with...

I then did the evil task of migrating my character to Bronzebeard to which i played for about 2 hours in a mechanar run.... i logged back in the next day and it didn't work.... im waiting for blizz to give me my email which they're supposed to give me after a character migration...

I no longer think "rogues are shit" as im thinking on making myself one and im not a newb anymore =P....well

I'll be on soon with bladelegion the sooner the better.. and i'll come pwn you all in duelz >.< ...Not... cause we got nerfed Sad
Back to top Go down

Bladelegion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: