The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The mighty Gnome says Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cressida

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-02

The mighty Gnome says Hello Empty
PostSubject: The mighty Gnome says Hello   The mighty Gnome says Hello Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:17 am

Hi everybody Very Happy

I am Cressida, the mighty gnome Rolling Eyes
Well okay, my name is Bettina, am 31 years old...and looking at it that does make me feel old...I have been playing WOW for about 1 year and I love being a warlock...and a gnome...eventhough some people take the micky and I also love chocolate and so does Cressida...however you do not want her to go into sugar rush as she turns into a Gnomer patriot... affraid

In real life I am getting married in 3 weeks and have a cat: The cat rules the house I merely exist to open tins for him Laughing

Was originally a member of Helping Hands and came over when Hanny disolved the guild: Best move ever...

I would like to thank you all for being what and who you are: A good laugh and a break from day to day rut if needed...WOW wouldn't be half as good without all of you
Back to top Go down
Elwoods
Admin
Elwoods

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-07

The mighty Gnome says Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: The mighty Gnome says Hello   The mighty Gnome says Hello Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 2:20 pm

Hello Cress you cute little gnome ya!!

Ha Ha ... my own toy Gnome .. *throws some chocolate to Cress*

ps. Gratz on getting married. Got hitched myself last year ... hectic I tell ya ..
Back to top Go down

The mighty Gnome says Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: