The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITS LEO!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Leoandra.

Leoandra.

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-12

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:08 am

Hello happy crazy folk I be leoandra aka leo aka crazy cocopops lady and draigh's real life girlfriend............. hmmmmm wonders why she's here oh yes was in COTE on an alt twixy while i waited for my main leo to move accounts and through another cocopop addict the great tillytickle met hanny and got draigh in with hanny's guild then we all sort of followed hanny really.......and umm studing zoology in biodiversity and conservation while doing a project on parasitology on fish, draigh says i've a very sexy blonde..... yeah i guess i am pretty and i'm not just a pretty face Smile

ummm what else i got 4 kitties at home usually got one sleeping on my lap while playing wow after getting my lap attacked to make sure its comfy enough

hmmm was introduced to wow by Bart my brother he has an alt in COTE bartie strangely enough been playing for under a year oh and my mum plays wow she is the reason i may seem rich in game she my personal grinder and she been helping draig and me lvl

oh yeah i'm polish but was born in sunny SA so any poles CZESC!

juv you all *POUNCE*
Back to top Go down
Myaa_

Myaa_

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-04-17

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 6:39 am

JOOO!!!! I love you

is that your cat.. scratch i can see why it hurts when he jumps on draighs sholder Razz

xxxxxxxxx se u in game
Back to top Go down
Leoandra.

Leoandra.

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:46 am

hehe no its not my kitty, we went to a rhino and lion park and got to pet a cheetah, 2 lion cubs and they had these 2 tiger cubs as well not sure why they were in a game resever lol maybe its for the breeding program in the karoo for india, nah my kitty s are small terrorists...... see you in game juv me Smile
Back to top Go down
Cressida

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-02

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 10:46 am

Good to see you:) Just remember that you own me and need to supply loads of chocolate otherwise the mighty gnome will be upset:)[/img]
Back to top Go down
Elwoods
Admin
Elwoods

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-07

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:19 pm

Ahhh I thought I owned you Cress Smile
Back to top Go down
Leoandra.

Leoandra.

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 2:56 am

Hehe You can never really own a gnome El they're just too wild at heart only chocolate can soothe cressida not to bite you Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ITS LEO!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: ITS LEO!!!!   ITS LEO!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITS LEO!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: