The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan run

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashling

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 4:25 pm

Tester Karazhan run now we have about 12 people attuned. Friday 13th 8.30 WOW time (note the WOW time!). If not enough people can make Friday, may get rescheduled for Sun 15th. Also will need balance of classes so holding 1 space for another healer either from in guild or sister guilds as Dougan might get a little worn out otherwise Smile Whisper or mail me or moonelf for a place. No whisper, no run...

People booked so far:
Arkarian - dps
Moonelf - dps
Prox - tank
Puman - dps
Me - dps
Mumford - tank
Rogcas - healer
healer space
Kibano
space - tank if poss

Karazhan apparently resets every Wednesday and once a boss is down you are locked to that version of the instance UNTIL THE RESET. So people can organise other runs after Friday and still use the same version, even with different people, provided have some original party members as well. Downside to this is remember not to get locked to someone else's instance if you are down for a TBB run later....

Last edited by on Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mumford

Mumford

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 am

can i come pretty plz ??
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lobstersareeverything
Rogcas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:36 am

Hi Ash

As this is our first run, it is more important that we have enough healing, with this in mind might I suggect that we try and get 2 healers in the remaining spots, if this is not possible CC is the next most important thing.
Back to top Go down
Ashling

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:20 pm

Might be tricky to get three healers, as Lazarus are running kara now as well so probably can't share as we used to. The main reason I suggested a tank in the space is that without Ev we have 2 druids tanking, which may be ok but wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Mumford

Mumford

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-20

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:16 am

im so sorry guys i cant make it parents cut my internet off at home and im on a libary network to write this i will be able to get intertnet back sun , im so so sorry = (
mumford
hope it continues hope we can do a run there sun
GOOD LUCK
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/lobstersareeverything
Ashling

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:36 pm

Obviously terror at the thought of doing kara on a Friday the 13th struck several people, so hope u can get a run together over weekend instead Smile Away now till tue so have fun and good luck remaining bm people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Karazhan run Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan run   Karazhan run Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karazhan run
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade-
Jump to: