The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan Raid on Friday

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogcas

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Karazhan Raid on Friday Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan Raid on Friday   Karazhan Raid on Friday Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 1:32 am

Hi Guys

Ashling has asked me to lead the raid on Friday, and with this in mind I would like to ask all those that are coming to have a few things (add ons) already loaded.
Firstly, it is essential that everyone has CT-Raid or one of it's counterparts, such as ORA, etc. This will enable everyone in the group to see everyone else.
The second thing is that everyone has the KTM threat meter, this is essential so that no one over aggro's the tank/s whilst we are fighting. Believe me there is nothing worst than this and it causes more wipes than anything else.
The most important thing that everyone must have installed is their sense of humour and patience. Do not expect to get much further than the 2nd boss, Moroes. In fact if we get that far I will be extremely impressed.
The first boss we will be attempting will be Attumen. The hardest part of this fight is actually getting to him as we have to get past several groups of un-dead mobs, that are on a respawn timer. So if we are not fast enough getting to him, they will begin to respawn behind us. Once we make it to Attumen the fight is in two parts. Firstly there is the pull on Midnight, Attumens horse, which should be made by the OT of the raid. The MT waits and does not engage at this part of the fight. Once Midnight has lost 25% health, Attumen then spawns. The MT then picks up Attumen and with one healer tanks him. No dps should be on Attumen at all, it should all be concentrated upon Midnight. Once Midnight reaches 50% the second phase begins. At this time ALL dps should cease and only very small heals should be given to the MT. Attumen then mounts Midnight, the MT picks them up and is allowed to get aggro before dps starts. Once the MT has aggro the idea is to slowly bring them both down, it is not a race at this time because the respawn timer for the trash will have stopped. Steady dps is the key and he will fall easily.
If someone dies whilst we are getting there, do not wait for a res, the GY is not far and you can run back quickly and get back into the fight.
If we manage to get to Moroes, I will run through the tactics for that fight then, as there are a number of variables that are not set for that fight.
I look forwards to seeing you all on Friday and please have all the usual things available to you, like mana and healing pots, bandages, reagents etc...
Back to top Go down

Karazhan Raid on Friday
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade-
Jump to: