The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Greymantle

Greymantle

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-05

HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Empty
PostSubject: HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:49 am

Well its with great regret I am having to right this and I am surprised I can lol

After some issues in the Guild over the last few months and a change of GM for various reasons that some of use are privy to I was Elected a Baron.

I had no intentions of Taking over the Guild as I have Ran a similar set up with a Call of Duty 2 Clan, ok its not raids and Instances ....... its more High Profile organising OFFICIAL ranked wars with other clans through CCODl and Euro Domination etc.

I Saw a few area's were some improvement in the guild could be had and discused them with other Barons before I but my Idea's forward as they were not unreasonable and they agreed with my proposals.

I could not make the first Officers meeting so asked Diamanda to put my proposals forward and she did after first reminding them it was not a meeting solely about KARA.

The ideas were taken on board along with others from other Barons and it looked as though some things may change for the better.

Second Officers meeting .......... again I was not able to attend as I was working but I did get a full over view of the way it went.

Kara was top of the agenda in fact it was the Agenda and anything not revolving around it was dismissed more or less and if you were not into the idea of Kara well guess what you were Kicked from the guild.

I came on later that evening to see what had been talked about and made a few constructive comments like How do you expect to do Kara etc with out some structure and the use of either Ventrillo or Team Speak....... I even priced up a Vent server for a mere £6 a month and no one was interested ........... Go ahead type I need healing or help because by that time your Dead no wonder they keep dying.

TBB is seen as a bit of a Joke in the community over the last few months but I was prepared to live with it in the hope things would change .......... there not goin to.

I was with TBB when deception ripped it apart the last time over similar things by those with big Ego's wanting to do it there way or no way. I was with Moon and I know how Hurt she was, I and others encouraged her to to rebuild TBB she did reluctantly for the 3rd time ............ maybe it wasnt such a good idea ............. sorry Moon my heart goes out to you you know my feelings on this.

I dont know who will read this if any one or if Evader will delete it lol before any one gets the chance, I am not bitter its hard to run a guild or clan I Know I have done it, but you need the backing of your members for it to work.

THINK ABOUT WERE YOU ALL WANT TO GO AND NOT WERE OTHERS WANT TO TAKE YOU !!!

Sorry enjoyed Playing with most of you even Evader and Heaven so no Hard feelings I just think you need to open your eyes and see whats about to happen

( Please excuse the spelling I am Dyslexic )
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremecaution.co.uk
moonie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: missunderstanding   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 5:06 am

Theres seems to be a misunderstanding here which maybe we can sort out with out attacking each other. TBB was destroyed not just by 3 people that found it great fun to hurt and humiliate some one in gc but also because the guild wasnt progressing. I have to disagree with the comment that this a joke guild... its not. TBB has been used by all types of people for one reason or another. Excuses as to why people leave change from person to person depending on who they are talking to and what reaction they want. I have been here a long time...my reasons for leaving were personal and i dont intend to discuss them with anyone. But as most of you know my heart still stays with TBB. I also have to disagree that the sole content of the officers meeting on sunday was Kara, i would also like to point out that the infomation relayed to you Gray was second hand by a member of TBB who shouldnt have been involved,and were this person to tell the truth,you would also learn he was leaving TBB because we didnt 'raid'... i know some were offered the chance to do the pre bc instances to learn how play in a group. NOBODY in TBB is forced to play their char inway that they are unhappy about. As for vent,we used to have it,but as we now have a change of gm it has to be reset... which i might add was discussed the meeting before last. One other thing i would like to say is...the written word is very different to the spoke one and so can seem to be rude hurtful etc. Im sorry that Gray and Dia left,but i wish them all the very best... and i also know Tbb is a hard act to follow and thats from experiance. Arguements, jealousy etc are never good in a guild,i wasnt there when this all broke ....but i do think that as officers you should have used officer chat to voice your dissaproval NOT open gc.
Moonie Smile
Back to top Go down
moonie

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-02-27

PostSubject: amendment   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 12:54 pm

i would like to clear something i wrote earlier about the 3 people who destroyed TBB . They are past members not people who have recently left. I was infact replying to what Gray said .......i certainly did not mean him Dia nor Sala .........
Back to top Go down
evader

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re-kick   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:00 pm

Well Gray not deleted and I told all the Barons its here. I just can't be bothered to get into a slanging match I'm bigger than that.
All the best.
Back to top Go down
Greymantle

Greymantle

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2007-03-05

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2007 1:32 pm

Moon , Evader,

Maybe my words and somethings I wrote were a bit off and maybe strong, Yeah I guess I am upset for being kicked with out being given the chance to explain my reaction and yes maybe I was told only one side of the story ............ I guess I will never know.

Moon you know my feelings for this Guild we have been through allot in the past with you and we have become friends and I hope my actions have not broken that friendship or lost your trust.

Evader again sorry this happened I am big enough to say that and I dont hold grudges, Thanks for having some faith in me and making me a Baron even if things did not work out as maybe we both would have liked.

Despite what some may have thought I was not intending on leaving the guild as I am big enough to make my own dessisions and I am not a sheep and follow others.

This is not an apology for my actions, just wanted to clear a few things .............. I wish the Guild and all in it luck in what there looking for ......... Hay maybe I might come back sometime lol.

Cya in Game if you ever want to say Hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.extremecaution.co.uk
Hanny

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-01-18

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2007 6:26 am

Well these last months have not been too good for TBB. Leading was down to a minimum a period and to make things worse we started to focus on the negative things in guild which created frustration and ppl started to say things and see things said ( written ) in a way it wasnt meant to be... So I guess thats what has happened again. And I agree with Moon that things written can be seen different from the spoken ones.

I think most of this new episode or how to call it ( still remember pls Im not english and english is my second language) is kind of same. Some ppl frustrated both because of how things are, and also because they see the written words in a way that might not be the way it was meant.

Dia we are many that miss you, pls come back and let us have fun again. Gray pls come back too you belong here. Evader I take it that you were upset that night and did things you might not have done if you werent. We all have our bad days and things to deal with, but it should never end up like this.

We had a great meeting in the summer, and I think we all found that those present there were nice and great ppl. PLS all lets be friends again, this is not worth it, and remember, wow is a game, the ppl behind are not and can be happy, sad, hurt, angry and a lot more. Forgive the ppl and have fun with the chars.

I feel it very hard to see so many of my friends from wow spiltting up and going in different directions. Pls let us forgive things said and done and lets get together and have a fun time in wow.
And Moon? TBB is alive and will stay alive!!
Back to top Go down
DouganTheLegend

DouganTheLegend

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-04-24

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 2:51 pm

Sigh I hadnt read this post until today, so absent minded im Sad .

Dunno what happened there but looks like abig misunderstanding :S Hope Both dia and gray have a good time wherever u are.

Wish u all my best

Doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!   HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HOW TO GET YOUR SELF KICKED FROM THE GUILD !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Burning Blade :: The Guild-
Jump to: