The Burning Blade
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Burning Blade

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tiamor (Updated 15 December 2007)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiamor

Tiamor

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-10-08

Tiamor (Updated 15 December 2007) Empty
PostSubject: Tiamor (Updated 15 December 2007)   Tiamor (Updated 15 December 2007) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 11:53 am

Hello i would like to introduce myself here are the basics,

Name: Ayrton (its Brazilian)
Age 30.
Birthday: May 16 1977.
Toons (characters) :Tiamor (Frost Mage) and Veradin (Paladin)

Been playing wow for a while now since before BC i had a level 70 horde on Bronzebeard with a Blood Guard PvP Rank shaman named Slog but i moved him to Lightbringer server and i renamed him, But i had a ally at the same time named Tiamor on the Bronzebeard server so i got tiamor to level 60 then i made a Paladin called Veradin he is around level 47 now but my account got hacked and they took all my gear off him and gold he still don't have anything else on him unable to level him and Tiamor is broke so might delete him Shocked I have been trying to get by and doing quests for money for Veradin's Gear managed to get him a cheap sword and a full set of level 10 or so white gear, But what i don't understand is why Tiamor was untouched cheers .

So Far i am Enjoying the Guild i joined TBB a while back so far im liking it :-)

Regards Ayrton,
Tiamor Level 63 Frost Mage.
Back to top Go down
https://burningblade.niceboard.com/

Tiamor (Updated 15 December 2007)
Page 1 of 1